Exotic hedgehog rescue - Homeless Hogs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scruffy

3 posters

Go down

Scruffy Empty Scruffy

Post by Kathoire Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:27 am

Hi Guys I'm huffy Scruffy's mum! I've had him for two weeks on Monday & last night he had his first bath in some milky porridge oat water Smile it wasn't his favourite but I'm sure he'll get used to them! He didn't uncurl for the 1st few days but I've discovered he LOVES running round my bathroom (which is totally secure) he is starting to relax a bit & even took chicken off me last night (a shameless act to try & make him forgive me after the bath!!!) he has also stopped the violent clicking he did when huffing. He's slowly making progress, I'm taking it very slowly with him as he's clearly not used to handling etc, but that's fine with me, I just want him to b happy Very Happy He's the messiest little creature I've ever met but also the most rewarding, I'm really seeing a difference in him. I love him to bits! Thank you to all at NEHR for letting me be his mummy, I think what you do is fabulous xx
PS I'm sorry I can't work out how to put a pic up of Scruffy as you won't recognise him!! Smile

Kathoire

Back to top Go down

Scruffy Empty Re: Scruffy

Post by animal addict Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:31 am

aww I'm so glad you joined :-) Thank you - hahahhaha it sounds like he is acting true to form - I have a bit of a nightmare adding piccies too to here so if you would like to add any and we would love to see them .. you can always email them to us at exotichedgehogrescue@hotmail.co.uk and we will get them added for you ... cant wait to hear how he settles down with you over the net few months xxx (Kirsten ... p.s thank you for the lovely card xx)

animal addict
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowangate Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Good to hear that Scruffy is settling in well at his new forever home where from the sounds of it he is obviously very much loved.
Rowangate
Rowangate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum