Exotic hedgehog rescue - Homeless Hogs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin

3 posters

Go down

Erin Empty Erin

Post by St.Ives Soo Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Erin had a sad beginning to her life, for 2 1/2 years, she was kept in a hamster cage, in a smokey room with loads of kids, who 'just for fun' every time they passed her cage would bash it .. the only reason I can think of for this behaviour was to 'watch the hedgehog make it's funny noises'! No

Erin was eventually bought [I think] by a caring member of the public, but thankfully handed into the Rescue when she found she couldn't deal with her.

Erin is an Albino, was very huffy, and had very sharp spines!! ..... She had lost all her trust in humans, and was a truly frightened, upset hog. No-one wanted to take her on.

The first time I saw her photo on the forum I wanted her ... had no way of having her ... no cage, no room, 3 hogs already ..... then, as if it was meant to be, things happened, people helped, and she was ours bounce

That was August 2011. Thirteen months on from then, Erin still is a very timid hog, is very much a loner and has no confidence .... sometimes she will flinch,when my hand goes in front of her, not ball up, but almost falls over backwards like a dog that is about to be hit [thinking about it, I havn't noticed her do it lately]! Very Happy she is a big fat lazy blob of a hedgehog. She is very much a Mummy's girl and likes nothing better than to cuddle up on my dressing gown and sleep, if I cant have her, or have one of the others, she will sit inbetween my feet and put her cold nose on my ankle until I pick her up again I love you

She loves melon .... I love you I love you almost as much as she loves LEVI the Rescue mascot I love you I love you
St.Ives Soo
St.Ives Soo

Back to top Go down

Erin Empty Re: Erin

Post by St.Ives Soo Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Erin DSC_0695fff

St.Ives Soo
St.Ives Soo

Back to top Go down

Post by animal addict Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:55 pm

awwwwwww another lovely story soo - shes lucky to have ended up with you xx

animal addict
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowangate Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:22 pm

She is lucky to have a loving home with you.
Rowangate
Rowangate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down