SPUDRIK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPUDRIK

Post by petscrazy on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:51 am

I was the lucky person who got to adopt Spud. I fell in love with him straight away when i saw him. He was abit unsettled with not knowing us when he first arrived, but settled fine in his new bed but continuely ate so he wasn't to bothered! although he would be very huffy, on offering mealworms he almost bit my hand off for them. Surprised We let him run around my daughters room and you could guarantee he would get in a place every time where we had to pull everything out to get him. He is getting more settled and is a quick learner and seems happy to open up once out of bed. He continuely eats well, uses a litter tray, loves his wheel and cant wait for me to give him a mealworm when i get him out, i have to watch my fingers. He's a great character. We have had him around 6 weeks now and love him. I will start taking some pics again for you to see. x alien

petscrazy

Back to top Go down

Re: SPUDRIK

Post by St.Ives Soo on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Love the name ... Who thought of that? Very Happy It sounds like he is quite a character! Look forward to seeing some photo's x
St.Ives Soo

Back to top Go down

Post by Caztek on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Fantastic to hear he's doing so well. Thanks for the update Smile
Looking forward to seeing the photos

Caztek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowangate on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 am

Look forward to seeing some photo's of him
Rowangate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinkers on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:34 am

He is a gorgeous little man indeed and you are quite right, hes full of character. I look forward to updates Smile
Dinkers

Back to top Go down

Post by petscrazy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi all, thanks for the welcome. His name was already SpudRik when he came, so we just kept it. ive just moved him into a viv now, he seems better in it. He made me chuckle last night, usually i have to get him out huffs and all, but last night i opened the front and he popped his head out of his little house and tried to get my fingers for a mealworm, mmm maybe he is settling abit more. Hes always eager to want to run around the place though. Hopefully in the next few days the playpen will arrive so i can put toys, tubes, wheel and will be able to leave him for a while to play, at least i wont have to keep pulling everything out to find him. x

Just a quick question though, i have a heat mat and put it under some lino and then his fleece pouch with his house on top, is this ok or would it be better stuck to the sides or roof? I couldnt get it stick with anything to the sides which is why i put it under the lino so he was directly on it. Thanks

petscrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by petscrazy on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi everyone, its been sometime since I posted last, I've had trouble getting my passwords sorted. Another update on Spudrik. He's been freely running around my spare. eedroom where I keep my skinny pigs. He is much happier than been stuck in a viv. He has a skinny pig as a friend to who also runs free. I have found them actually eating biscuits together. Who would think one has no hair the other has spikes. He's so funny when I go to feed the piggies their night hay, he comes out and nudges my feet for his meal worms. He pesters till I give him some. Love him to bits. X

petscrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by animal addict on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:27 am

aww thats so cute! I wouldnt have thought that a hedgie and skinny pig would have made friends neither!

animal addict
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum