Exotic hedgehog rescue - Homeless Hogs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad News!!

2 posters

Go down

Sad News!! Empty Sad News!!

Post by animal addict Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:57 pm

We have some very sad news at the rescue! A lot of you will be aware that our mascot, Levi, was battling with an inoperable oral tumour ... he sadly recently lost his fight and made the final journey to the vet to be at rest. He still had fire in his eyes until the very end so it was a very hard decision to make but he had started to wobble and also had developed large secondary tumours over his body and it just wasn't fair to let him fight for any longer.

Levi left some last words for you guys that he would like to be shared following his passing:

'Hey humanoids!! If you are reading this then I am no longer with you but thanks to the existence of the rescue and the ongoing support from yous all has meant that I made this far! Hey! Thats heck of an achievement for a hog like me and its all thanks to yous guys who have made the rescue possible! As all yous humanoids know - I hads a rubbish time before finding my way to me humanoid that I liked to show who was boss pretty much the majority of the time and over the years I actually got the chance to meet quite a few of you!! Those were great times! I met some awesome humanoids who liked to carry me around and whisper sweet nothings to me despite my own humanoids attempts to put them off me!!! Of course I had to retire from appearances due to my age and ill health and I missed you all (and the extra biting opportunities!) but I would like to say a massive thanks to my humanoid for nursing me, my fans for supporting and loving me as much as I loved them, all the rescues supporters who ensured that I lived the rest of my life out in comfort and had all the vets treatment that I needed to ensure a pain free and comfortable end to my days - my only regret is never meeting my true love Erin again but my thoughts have always been with her!! Please keep supporting the rescue humanoids - without you all ... hogs like me wouldn't have lived the kings life that I have done and that in my formative years I never even dreamed existed! There's other hogs out there like me who need ya! I shall be watching you from above - peace out humanoids and all the best!! Lotsa love, huffs, bites and quill stabs ... LEVI xxx'

animal addict
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sad News!! Empty Re: Sad News!!

Post by St.Ives Soo Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Awww, Run free dear Levi x

I'm afraid Erin is inconsolable, and too upset to type, but she says .. ''Levi my love, please wait for me by the bridge'' I'm sure it won't be too long now SadSad Sad
St.Ives Soo
St.Ives Soo

Back to top Go down

Post by animal addict Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:07 pm

awwww :-(

animal addict
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content