Exotic hedgehog rescue - Homeless Hogs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellington AKA Sonic

2 posters

Go down

Wellington AKA Sonic Empty Wellington AKA Sonic

Post by whitewiccanwishes Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:17 pm

A week before collecting Wellington, I filled out the application form. It was quick and easy, and someone helped with the few questions I couldn't answer. A week later I collected Wellington from the carers house.

At the time of writing he has been with us for 4 days. But they have been a hilarious 4 days. He's still a huffy little one, but that is part of his personality. He seems like a grumpy old man most of the time, even though he is 11 weeks old. He is a bit of a liner diver at the moment, and hasn't quite figured out some of his hides. He hides his head in them, then gets confused because his bum hangs out. Then he huffs if someone walks past him!! He loves his meal worms, and the live locusts went down a treat.

He now trusts me enough to fall asleep on my lap, and once he has come out, although his is still a bit huffy, some bribery with mealworms does the trick!

At the moment, he loves his wheel. Only problem is, he poops in the wheel, then carries on running, and I have to wash the poop out from between his toes every morning. Oh the joys of being a hedgehog!!

In truth though, the rescue have been amazing, and answered any and all follow up questions immediately. Wellington is now a very loved member of our family, and will be for years to come!! A spoiled little hoggy has found a forever home with us Smile

whitewiccanwishes

Back to top Go down

Wellington AKA Sonic Empty Re: Wellington AKA Sonic

Post by animal addict Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:29 pm

aww brilliant write up - thank you :-)

animal addict
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum